- Jewels O. – Everything!! 😉 sunning, swimming, snorkeling, boogie boarding, sight-seeing, sailing and watching the evening sunset!
- Kirsten L. – Whale Watching on the raft
- Patty C. – Taking the drive up to Haleakala Crater, going through the farms on the mountainside. In the distance, the lower-lands of Maui countryside, and then the Pacific Ocean. What a view. Cows on the farmlands, and lovely older farm homes with flowers in the yards. Just absolutely stunning. Then, up to the mountaintop.
- Renee F. – Snorkel
- BeBe B. – Walk the beach with my wonderful husband
- Annette B. – What’s not to love about Maui! Everything!
- Susan K. – Everything! The warm & sweet smelling air, Tedeschi Winery, & Komoda’s Bakery for their malasadas, and, last but least, the Road to Hana…someday we will go back…
- Dena K. – Diving, Snorkeling, Old Lahaina Luau, eating loco moco, and the list goes on…..
- Rick L. – Haleakala, Road to Hana, Zipline and watching the Sunset
- Ric T. – And adding to what Rick says…bike down to the beach after sun rise
- Shelley T. – Get on a plane and fly to Kauai !!!! Sorry but that is my favorite.
- Bev R. – Whale Watch
- Nancy F. – Taking the Road to Hana, but do it during the daylight hours. What a ride!
- David C – Scuba Dive
- Jenn R. – Zip Lining for sure!! To many favorites the list would go on for miles.
- Perla Z – Watching the Sunset!
- Lisa B. – Watching sunset on Kaanapali beach, eating at Aloha Mixed Plate, Driving on the Road to Hana, and snorkeling Honolua Bay.
- Allan C. – Walking the streets of Lahaina and just soakng up the atmosphere; Haleakala Summit; Waianapanapa; Oheo Gulch; Palapala Ho`omau Church, etc. at Kipahulu
If you would like additional information about these Maui Activities be sure to check out HawaiiDiscount.com or call Hawaii Discount at 866-482-9775. Hawaii Discount offers low prices on the Best Maui Activities!
Are there any Maui Activities you would add to the list?