Top Hawaii Activities Blog Posts
At the end of the year I love to reflect on the last 12 months. This year I was lucky enough to spend time on each of the major Hawaiian Islands participating in the best Hawaii Activities. I met many new friends in the process. As I enjoyed these Hawaii Activities I took the opportunity to blog about them. So without further delay here are the Hawaii Activities Top 5 Blog Posts of 2012!
5. Chief’s Luau at Sea Life Park – Chief’s Luau at Sea Life Park launched in March of 2012 and took Hawaii by storm! This Oahu Luau was quickly rated as the best luau in Hawaii! Chief Sielu makes each guest feel welcome and provides laughs and memories to last a lifetime.
4. The Descendants – Kauai Movie Locations – Released in December 2011 The Descendants starring George Clooney showed the world the beauty of Hawaii. With breathtaking shots of Kauai many people added Hawaii to their bucket list after seeing the beautiful locations in this film. Check out the post and find out how you can see film locations from The Descendants on your Kauai Vacation.
3. Hawaii Vacation – What to Pack – I love this post because not only does it include the essentials I think are needed for the best Hawaii Activities during your Hawaii Vacation but it also includes suggestions from the Hawaii Discount Facebook Fans with their best Hawaii Vacation Packing Tips!
2. Hawaiian Words, Proverbs and Inspiration – What started off as a post about one of my favorite places to shop in Hawaii (The ABC Store!) turned into a popular post with some of my favorite Hawaiian Proverbs such as ‘A’OHE PU’U KI’EKI’E KE HO’A’O ‘IA E PI’I – check out the post for the translation of this Hawaiian Proverb.
1. Hawaiian Flower Leis – Meaning and Etiquette – The most popular Hawaii Activities post of 2012 was about the meaning and etiquette of Hawaiian Flower Leis. Hawaiian Flower Leis are the best way to begin a Hawaii Vacation. After reading about the meaning of Hawaii Leis be sure to check out the post What to do with your Hawaiian Flower Flower Leis when you are done with them.
This has been a year of transition for me. I am comforted by the great memories of 2012 yet looking forward to 2013! Once again I want to thank all of the readers of Hawaii Discount Blog! I can’t wait to share more of the best Hawaii Activities with you! Cheers to an amazing 2013!
Be sure to check out the Hawaii Discount Top 5 Posts of 2011.