Hawaii Honeymoon or Wedding Anniversary
Hawaii is the perfect place to spend your honeymoon or anniversary. It is one of the most romantic locations on Earth! I have listed the Top 10 Activities for your Hawaii Honeymoon or Anniversary.
10. Hawaii Zipline Tours – Kick off your marriage with exhilarating Hawaii Zipline Tours. These Hawaii Activities will get your adrenaline pumping as you experience some of the most magnificent views the islands have to offer. Hawaii Discount offers Kauai Zipline Tours, Big Island Zipline Tours and Maui Zipline Tours.
9. Hawaiian Luau – A Hawaii honeymoon is not complete without an evening at a Hawaiian Luau. Newlyweds will make lifetime memories with a night of traditional Hawaiian music, dancing, laughter and delicious food. Chief’s Luau, the #1 rated luau in Hawaii, gives special recognition to couples that are celebrating a honeymoon or anniversary.
8. Snorkeling in Hawaii – Hold your loved one close as you take off for your Snorkel Adventure with Hawaii Snorkel Tours. Whether you are on an exciting Captain Zodiac Raft (Big Island Snorkeling) or the luxury Southern Star Catamaran (Kauai Snorkeling) a day on the water viewing Hawaii’s unique marine life is a great way to spend your Hawaii Honeymoon!
7. Relax at the Hotel Spa – Be sure to take time to relax on your Hawaii Honeymoon. Many hotels have world class spas – you can even get a couples massage on the beach!
6. Hawaii Volcanoes National Park – You may not immediately think romance when you think of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park but if you are on the Big Island you do not want to miss Volcano Tours. There is something romantic about being with your loved one as the earth is being formed right in front of you.
5. Haleakala National Park – Viewing the sunrise from the peak of a 10,023 ft dormant volcano is one of the most romantic and breathtaking sights in the world. You can experience Haleakala National Park on Maui with the Haleakala Spectacular Sunrise Tour. If you want to add to the excitement check out Maui Biking Tours and bike down the volcano after viewing the sunrise.
4. Walk Along the Beach – With so many beautiful beaches in Hawaii be sure to take time out of your Hawaii Activities to simply walk along the beach and savor the moment. One of my favorite beaches is Hanalei Bay on Kauai pictured below.
3. Hawaii Horseback Riding – Horseback Riding in Hawaii is one of the best Hawaii Honeymoon activities! Hawaii Discount offers a Sweetheart Ride on Oahu. Princeville Ranch Adventures on Kauai offers a Waterfall Picnic Ride that includes a stop for lunch at a romantic waterfall. Take in scenic views with your loved one on Kauai Horseback Riding Tours, Oahu Horseback Riding Tours, Maui Horseback Riding Tours or Big Island Horseback Riding Tours.
2. Hawaii Helicopter Tours – There are no words to describe the beauty you will experience when you take in an aerial view of the Hawaiian Islands. A Hawaii Helicopter Tour will be an experience you will never forget. Helicopter Tours on your Hawaii Honeymoon provide a unique experience of togetherness and romance with stunning views of Hawaii. You can choose Oahu Helicopter Tours, Kauai Helicopter Tours, Big Island Helicopter Tours, and Maui Helicopter Tours.
1. Hawaii Sunset Cruises – Picture yourself celebrating your newlywed status with a delicious dinner, beautiful sunset views and your loved one. Be sure to include a Sunset Dinner Cruise or Sunset Cocktail Cruise on your Hawaii Honeymoon. Nature provides a beautiful backdrop as you relax and celebrate your honeymoon or anniversary.
Hawaii is the perfect location to enjoy a Honeymoon or an Anniversary. Whether you want a full itinerary of Hawaii Activities or you just want to relax and take in the beauty, Hawaii has something for everyone.
Have you celebrated a Wedding or Anniversary in Hawaii?