How to Share Your Hawaii Vacation on Social Media
If you are going to Hawaii be sure to share photos of your Hawaii Vacation on Social Media! Whether you are on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram here are some tips to sharing your Hawaii photos with friends and family.
1. Post a photo from the plane
Say Aloha to all of your friends as your get ready to fly to the Aloha State!
2. Post a photo of your Hawaii Lei Greeting upon arrival
Using the caption “Getting leid in Hawaii” never gets old!
3. After checking into your room post a photo of your view!
4. Practice your Shaka and flash it in all of your photos of your Hawaii Vacation on Social Media!
Just had a great surf lesson!
5. Post a screenshot of the weather
Bonus Points: Post the a screenshot of the weather of your hometown
6. Post a photo of the pristine beaches of Hawaii
Experiencing the most beautiful beaches in the world!
7. Post photos of your food!
Working though the list of 10 Foods to try on your Hawaii Vacation
Bonus: Post a photo of Hawaii Shave Ice
7. Post a selflie in a snorkel and mask!
Making memories at Chief’s Luau!
9. Post photos of the beautiful flowers in Hawaii.
Plumeria is often used in Hawaii Lei Greetings.
10. Post a photo of your Hawaiian cocktail with a beautiful background!
The toughest choice of our Hawaii Vacation – to order a Lava Flow or a Mai Tai?
11. Post at least one photo of the Hawaii Sunset
The Kona Sunset from Haleo Luau at the Kona Sheraton.
12. Post an aerial view of Hawaii.
Whether you are island hopping or heading back home be sure to post a photo from the plane.
What kind photos do you like to post on social media on your Hawaii Vacation?