Jolie Pitt Hawaii Vacation
Aloha to the Jolie Pitt family! Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Maddox, Shiloh, Zahara, Pax, Knox and Vivienne will live on Oahu during August and October while Angelina directs the film, Unbroken. The film is the story of an Olympian and War Veteran who survived a World War II plane crash and lived on a raft in the ocean for 45 days before being captured and imprisoned by the Japanese.
With 8 weeks in the Aloha State we came up with several ideas for the Jolie Pitt family inspired by Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt films!
1. Lara Croft Tomb Raider – Lara Croft has been referred to as Indiana Jones meets James Bond! With that in mind I would suggest Angelina island hop with her family to Kauai for the Kipu Ranch ATV Tour! During this exciting Kauai ATV Tour Angelina would have the opportunity to rope swing over the Huleia River just like Indiana Jones in the opening scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark. To satisfy her James Bond side she should experience the rush of a water powered jet pack with Jet Lev on Oahu.
2. World War Z – Brad Pitt stars in World War Z, a new film that will be released on June 21. With the subject matter of this film I know the entire Jolie Pitt family would benefit from a trip to Pearl Harbor. Pearl Harbor tours are deeply moving. The kids would enjoy learning about the USS Missouri, Arizona Memorial and America’s entry into WWII.
3. Oceans 11 – Although this film gets its title from George Clooney’s character Danny Ocean, Hawaii is the best place in the world to experience the beautiful Pacific Ocean. Whether enjoying world famous Waikiki Beach, Oahu’s North Shore surfing beaches or small unknown pieces of oceanfront paradise, Hawaii’s beaches will be an amazing playground for the Jolie Pitt crew! The kids will have a blast with Hawaii Surf Lessons, Stand Up Paddle Surf Lessons, Boogie Boarding, Kayak Tours and Snorkeling. If they only choose one ocean activity I know the entire family would love the Ko Olina Snorkeling and Wild Dolphin Encounter.
4. Fight Club – Any list that includes Brad Pitt has to include a nod to Fight Club. One of my favorite quotes from that movie is “It’s only after we’ve lost everything that we’re free to do anything.” In Hawaii the Jolie Pitts will experience the Aloha Spirit. Hawaiians don’t have to lose everything to feel like they can do anything. The Aloha Spirit is alive and well and people in Hawaii live on Hawaii time, respect their families and live life to the fullest. I am certain Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt will be blown away by the Aloha Spirit.
5. Mr and Mrs Smith – Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie shared the screen in this action packed film. In Mr and Mrs Smith Angelina and Brad realized they are assassins hired by competing agencies to kill each other. There are several Hawaii Tours and Oahu Activities that would be great locations for action sequences similar to the ones I enjoyed in the film. Oahu Jet Ski Rentals and Hawaii Zipline Tours are fun action packed Hawaii Tours that would cater to those seeking action and adventure! Read about how I channeled my inner Secret Agent on Kauai Zipline Tours and Oahu Jet Ski Rentals.
I am not sure if the Jolie Pitt family will have time to do all of these suggested Hawaii Tours and Hawaii Activities but I do hope they have time to give back to Hawaii. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are both well known for their generosity. Hawaii Discount supports organizations such as Hale O Honolulu Clubhouse. Hale O Honolulu Clubhouse is a comprehensive psychosocial program that offers rehabilitative services to adults seeking mental wellness. It would be amazing for the Jolie Pitt family to stop by and show support for local Hawaii non profit organizations such as Hale O Honolulu Clubhouse.
No matter what they decide to do while living on Oahu I know the entire Jolie Pitt family is going to have a blast! We look forward to their being a part of the Hawaii community and can’t wait to see the Aloha state on the big screen!
Which Hawaii Tours and Hawaii Activities would you suggest for the Jolie-Pitt family?