Road to Hana
Be sure to make time to take a journey on the Famous Road to Hana. See beautiful beaches, rain forests and gorgeous waterfalls on this 64.4 mile Maui adventure.
10 Tips for the Ultimate Road to Hana Experience:
- The Road to Hana has 620 curves and 59 bridges so bring medicine if you are prone to getting car sick.
- There are no gas stations between Paia and Hana so be sure to fill up with gas in Paia!
- Beat the crowds by beginning your Road to Hana journey first thing in the morning.
- Experience the beauty of Maui up close. Bring your hiking shoes and get out and explore.
- Bring cash for the food stands along the Road to Hana. The banana bread is delicious!
- There are many great photo opportunities so be sure to bring your camera (phone) and a smile!
- Wear a bathing suit. There are many beautiful beaches along the way. You may also want to stop at ‘Ohe’o Gulch (Seven Sacred Pools) which are often open for swimming.
- Be sure to pack a jacket, sunscreen and bug spray!
- Always bring a charger for your phone.
- Remember to have patience and to make time to take in the beauty of Maui.
Hawaii Discount offers a variety of Maui Car Rentals perfect for a Road to Hana adventure. Sit back and enjoy the journey while leaving the driving to a professional tour guide on a Road to Hana Tour.
Have you ever driven the Road to Hana? What are your favorite sights along the way?