Top 5 Scary Hawaii Activities
Scary Hawaii Activities
With Halloween right around the corner I decided to come up with the Top 5 “Scary” Hawaii Activities. These are the Hawaii Tours that get your adrenaline pumping and provide you with lasting memories!
5. Road To Hana – Maui Activities – With 617 hairpin turns and 56 one lane bridges this is one scary drive. The scenic treats along the way more than make up for the tricky drive. One way to make the Road to Hana fun and stress free is to reserve a Road to Hana Guided Tour. By going on a tour you can leave the driving to a professional while you sit back, relax and take in all of the sights of the world famous Road to Hana. If you are up to the dare and decide to drive your own Hawaii Rental Car be sure you have a full tank of gas!
4. Ulalena Maui Theatre Myth and Magic – Maui Activities – Scary is not the correct word to describe this Maui Entertainment but if you love Halloween because of the costumes then this show is for you! Ulalena with it’s rich costumes, acrobatic feats and beautiful dancing, is some of the best Entertainment in Maui.
3. Hawaii Zipline Tours – Maui, Kauai and The Big Island all offer exhilarating Hawaii Zipline Tours. If you want to get your adrenaline pumping Hawaii Zipline Tours are the Hawaii Activities for you! Hawaii Ziplines are up to 1,200 feet long and under the right conditions you can zip up to 60 miles per hour!
2. Hawaii Shark Encounters – Oahu Activities – Climb into the Hawaii Shark Encounters plexiglass cage and come face to face with Gray Reef sharks, Galapagos and Sandbar sharks. You may even see Tiger and Hammerhead sharks! Hawaii Shark Encounters offer the thrill of a lifetime!
1. Doors Off Helicopter Tours – Hawaii Helicopter Tours are the best way to view the islands. Oahu, Maui, Kauai and The Big Island all offer exceptional Hawaii Helicopter Tours. I recommend Hawaii Helicopter Tours to everyone because these tours offer amazing sights that cannot be reached by car. For thrill seekers try the Doors Off Helicopter Tours in Hilo and experience volcanic activity first hand. Feel the wind rush past as you take in the sights from the huge opening. Don’t try this if you are faint of heart – Doors Off Big Island Helicopter Tours are reserved for thrill seekers.
There you have it, the Top 5 Scary Hawaii Activities. I hope everyone has a wonderful Halloween weekend filled with treats not tricks. Do you have any Scary Hawaii Activities or Hawaii Experiences to add to the list?
This entry was posted in All Hawaiian Islands
and tagged Big Island Activities
, Hawaii Helicopter Tours
, Hawaii Rental Cars
, Kauai Activities
, Maui Activities
, Maui Entertainment
, Oahu Activities
, Road to Hana
, Shark Encounters
, ZIpline Tours
. Bookmark the permalink